Mission and vision
North Downs Hospital values “The Ramsay Way”, that is:
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising the value of people and encouraging that value through professional and personal development
Furthermore, North Downs Hospital is committed to:
We are honest, reliable, consistent and trustworthy and we value other people.
We take pride and ownership in our work practices, professionalism and service to the community.
We strive to promote a positive spirit through our own example.
We encourage creativity and diversity to deliver excellent customer service and achieve positive organisational outcomes.
We value teamwork to achieve our aspirations and goals through sharing ideas and responsibilities in an environment of mutual respect.