The Physiotherapy Department at North Downs Hospital in Surrey has been established for over twenty years. Our main focus is to help you get back to your best in the quickest possible time. No matter what the cause of your injury, we provide quality physiotherapy services with effective results.
We offer a comprehensive range of treatments. We work closely with our referring GPs and Consultants and aim to provide a complete package of care to patients, combining a full assessment with education and self-help programmes as well as conventional treatments.
The Physiotherapy Department accepts referrals from GPs and Consultants. You may also self-refer for treatment. These referrals can be for insured treatment or you can choose to self-pay.
All of the team are experienced Chartered Physiotherapists who are registered with the Health Professions Council and have years of specialist experience working with a wide range of modern physiotherapeutic equipment. We provide one to one patient care and are recognised by all major insurance companies.
As well as providing pre and post-operative care for inpatients we offer the following treatments:
- Domiciliary Treatment ( independent practitioner)
- Hand Therapy ( independent practitioner)
- Musculo-Skeletal issues e.g.: neck, back, ankle, shoulder and knee
- Podiatry ( independent practitioner)
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, including male and female incontinence, prolapse and pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain
We are open Monday to Friday 8.15am – 5pm
To book an appointment, please call 01883 337 436 or contact us via our online form here.